Thursday, November 16, 2006

So......

It's been a long time since i last posted...

Recent updates.....

- My date of 'migration' is tentatively set at 18th Dec... But again, as usual no confirmation as yet.... just have to see how it goes.. Going to start clearing my off soon... haha.... My fellow cows are saying that now is a great time to move over to a new pasture as the new shepherd is a bit psy***.

- I have started with baby steps... Hopefully I don't fall flat on my face and not be able to pick myself up.

Dreams will always be there.. I will try my best to chase and fulfill them. Just hope I don't end up falling and being unable to stand up and try again after that..

I am now totally in love with the korean show on Channel U... I think it is one of my indulgences, where i can dream of myself in those fairy tale situations after the show... Don't snigger k? It's my stress-reliever.. :P

No comments: