How could you be so heartless? To actually agree when she said you were going with your girlfriend for entertainment?
Are you SHOUTING in her face that she no longer has a place in your heart?
How could you????? You disappoint me.... All the respect is gone... Don't think it will return..
Why are you doing this even though you SHOULD know it will break her heart?
Why are you so heartless and unfeeling nowadays?
How could you even bring yourself to agree to something like that?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can count the days left to the all important date... Exactly 11 days from now.. I will be embracing an entirely new aspect and step in my life...
Excited that it's the next step in my life,
Nervous as I don't really know what to expect,
Stressed: I want that day's event to run smoothly
Hopeful...... Hope that everything will go smoothly, hope we will not end up like people around us... Hope we will be able to hold hands and tackle anything that comes our way together and not let our emotions get us into situations where unpleasant words are mentioned and can never be taken back...
I am going to work my ass off to make sure this works out the way we both want it to.. Not going to let it end up like people around us.
Please give me strength and patience to deal with all things coming...
We shall work together to keep jealousy and suspicions at bay k? Ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment