What skills will I bring along with me when i leave in 2 yrs time? Will these skills help in find another job easily?
Sometimes I look at the outside world and it seems better.. Isn't always the case? The grass on the other side is greener. Anyway at least when they leave a company, they probably leave with a network of people and skills required to survive the corporate world through the mistakes that they learnt during their first years at work.
What about me? The skills that i bring with me, will they allow me to survive once I leave the organisation where i gained them? Will people wonder how i have worked for 4-6 years but learnt nothing about handling office or business relationships?
Will you laugh at me if i tell you i am really into performing or into backstage work? I am actually thinking of applying for production assistant once i leave.. The difference or dip in income will probably be one of the factors that will lead me to act otherwise. hahaha.... I believe this is my ideal form of escaping from reality. Sometimes i look at performing artistes, they are able to assume roles and characters that they will not be able to fulfill in their normal life. It is an ideal form of fantasy.. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Backstage work sounds really fun and fulfilling.
Post a Comment