Fatigue continues to haunt me...
I fell asleep today, thankfully no one entered the room. Had no control over it, my eyelids felt like they were laden with lead. Heavy.
Work and studies continue to zap me of all my energy. I used to think I had endless energy that I could work the whole day if I wanted to. Now, I think otherwise. I can barely concentrate when I am reading my emails and that applies to my notes too. They become a blur everytime I try to focus.
The feeling of having a very long MC is back. I shall not elaborate on how I hope to get this MC because I think I may be scolded for it. Haha.. In the meanwhile, I will just have to look forward to trying to get enough sleep every night and getting through the day without making major mistakes and settling things one by one... I am tempted to just work through everything till my body tells me that it can't take it, then my rest will be well-justified. Insane but seems most feasible to me....
Gal, I am very glad you are happy. Your happiness seems to be radiate through your blog. It's good, it's good... You do deserve it.. *HUGZ*
I shall go do my essay now. Hope it doesn't suck..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment