In the phuket trip, i had a feeling of self achievement.. I finally had the guts to do something that i had been procrastinating for a very long time.. Why had i been pushing it back for such a long time? I have no idea.. guess i am afraid when people see me do it, they will say," Huh? Like that also dare to wear ah."
Ottie... I think you might have an idea of what i am talking about.. I remember on 1 occasion i told you very excitedly that i was going to get myself a set but never got down to it. Until a few months ago, i told Nana to help me order it together with some stuff she was getting for her friends. It was weird wearing so little and walking around. But i guess i could seek consolation in the fact that if the sight of me was giving people sore eyes, they will probably never see me again.
It's weird, now i am inspired to get myself a few more sets so that if i go for summer holidays again, i don't have to wear the same set for all the days... hee... So i guess i can say goodbye to 'racer-back' tan lines soon...
Why did i call this post "Delayed reaction"?
At my age, i want to go clubbing and see what is in it that interests the young and restless.. Not that i am very old now.. but you get my meaning. But now when i have the freedom and the financial ability to go, all the novelty of going has worn off my friends. Haha... That day one of the elder people in my organisation laughed at me... He joked that i was wasting my youth, so young but never been in a club or pub before. I argued that i was not interested and he asked if i had even stepped into one.. And the sad truth is nope.
So i guess that's where the delayed reaction is.. Now, I do things that people have probably lost interest in and stopped doing.. Why didn't i decide to join them when it was all the rage?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment